• 1 cup paneer
• ½ tsp red chilli powder
• 1 tsp Garam masala
• 1 tsp amchur powder
• Salt to taste
• Fresh coriander
• Bhavnagari chilli
• 1 cup Tomatoes
• ¼ cup peanuts
• 5-6 garlic cloves
• Thumb size ginger
• Mustard seeds
• Curry leaves
• Salt to taste
• ¼ cup water
• 1 tsp red chilli powder
• ½ tsp Coriander powder
• Coriander leaves
• Take a bowl and add 1 cup paneer, red chilli powder, garam masala, amchur powder, salt to taste & fresh coriander mix well and keep aside .
• Now take a bhavnagari chilli and slit it from middle and deseed it
• Fill the mixture in chilli and place it on a baking tray
• Grate some cheese on it
• Bake at 225 degree celcius for 15 minutes
• Now take a bowl add tomatoes, peanuts, garlic cloves & thumb size ginger
• Grind them together and make a paste of it and keep aside
• Now set a pan on a medium heat and add mustard seeds, curry leaves and then add tomato and peanut paste in it and stir well
• Add some salt, water, coriander powder and red chilli powder mix well and cook for some time
• Finally plate the gravy with chillies and garnish it with coriander leaves
• And serve hot immediately
For Trifle Pudding :
• 2cups milk
• 1/3rd cup custard powder + water
• 1/3rd cup sugar
• Sponge cake slices
• Set a pan on a medium flame and add milk, custard powder + water, sugar and mix well with a whisk
• Now arrange sponge cake slices on a tray and pour custard mixture over it and spread evenly
• Cut some kiwi slices and place over the pudding
• Now cut some apple and orange slices and place on pudding as shown in the video
• Place some cherries also on the pudding
• Now prepare jelly using package instructions
• And pour the jelly mixture on pudding and freeze until set and serve
Note Paneer is stand for cheese
• 250gms paneer
• 1/4cup corn flour
• Salt to taste
• 1/3rd cup water
• 2tbsp Schezwan sauce
• 1tbsp ginger garlic paste
• Black pepper for seasoning
• 1cup boiled noodle
• 2tbsp cornflour
• Cut paneer into finger like strips
• Take a bowl add corn flour and salt to taste, add some water,schezwan sauce,ginger garlic paste,black pepper for seasoning mix well and keep aside
• Now coat the paneer with this mixture and keep aside
• Now take a bowl add boiled noodles in it and add some corn flour in it and mix well with hand
• Now coat the paneer with this noodles and deep fry in oil until golden brown
• Serve hot with schezwan sauce
A gunman who died after killing 12 people at a Navy yard base in Washington DC has been identified as a former serviceman. 34-year-old Aaron Alexis of Texas used a valid pass to get into the Washington Navy Yard and went on a deadly shooting rampage on Monday,
In Midland, Texas, a parade to honor wounded veterans turned tragic as a trailer carrying the vets was hit by a train. At least four people are dead and 17 are injured. CBS’s Alexis Christoforous reports.
A 12-year-old girl in Texas is embarking on a weight loss journey that has, thus far, been successful.
A 12-year-old girl in Texas is embarking on a weight loss journey that has, thus far, been very successful. You may have heard of Alexis Shapiro, who became the focus of media outlets when her weight soared to over 200 pounds.
Several years ago, Alexis went into surgery for a benign brain tumor only to come out with a rare, devastating condition called hypothalamic obesity. The part of her brain that regulates energy and appetite was damaged, meaning she was always hungry and putting on weight.
But now, Alexis is doing much better. She underwent gastric sleeve weight-loss surgery on March 21st of this year by doctors in Cincinnati to counter the effects of hypothalamic obesity.
Since the operation, the girl has lost 33 pounds. Alexis’ blood chemicals are getting close to a normal level, her diabetes is gone and her once enlarged liver is shrinking in size.
Her mother, Jenny Shapiro remarked “I’m so happy with the progress she’s made. She’s the giggling, happy little girl I remember.”
Alexis still has a long way to go, however, before she hits her goal weight. Complicating matters is that kids with hypothalamic obesity aren’t able to steadily lose weight.
Sinful Symphonies that play
Sound so pretty far away
For a pen that holds an ink-full
To a poet can be sinful
Lest we make this sinning simple
Lets confess the buttocks dimple
In the battle of the sexes
Me versus Alexis Texas.
Any Genius with an ear
Or an eye for the severe
Sinfully will say it clear
‘That’s the fight of your career’.
Saints and sinners keep your distance
Thank your stars for your existence
I’m conducting with my pencil
Symphony of all the sinful.
Aaron Alexis time in the Navy appears to have been routine. But as word spread Monday that Alexis is suspected of gunning down a dozen people at the Washington Navy Yard here, Navy officials who asked not to be identified said the 34-year-old veteran had a pattern of misconduct.
That pattern appears to have contributed to two prior shooting incidents in Seattle and Fort Worth — seemingly minor incidents that damaged a car and an apartment but resulted in no injuries. What may have caused Alexis to go on a deadly shooting spree Monday morning remained a mystery to FBI and Navy officials, as well as acquaintances of the quiet man who split his time in recent years between Texas, New York and Washington State.
BallIsLIfe All-American Game, Dunk Contest, Guests, and entertainment was ON POINT! Basically watch the video and look below who was here to get an idea on how it went…
Team Future (BLACK):
Miles Bridges – Michigan St
Rawle Alkins – Arizona
Lonzo Ball – UCLA
Sam Cunclifee – Arizona St
Troy Baxter – South Florida
Yoeli Childs – BYU
Charlie Moore – Undecided
Kew Parker – Tennessee
TJ Leaf – UCLA
Duwan Huell – Miami
Team Elite (WHITE)
Mustapha Heron – Auburn
JJ Caldwell – Texas A&M
Vance Jackson – UConn
Terrance Ferguson – Arizona
James Banks – Texas
Andrew Jones – Texas
Cassius Winston – Michigan St
Marques Bolden – Undecided
Ike Anigbogu – UCLA
Mitch Lightfoot – Kansas
Also In Attendance:
Shareef * Shaqir O’neal
Ball Brothers & Family
Produced By SonicBoomBeats
@BallerVisions on Twitter & Instagram Our Websites:
All Edits by Marcel Chappell (@ChappellShow96)
Need a Mixtape?
Shoot us an email at BallerVisions@Gmail.com Individual player mixtapes are $50 per game to film and $50 per game of footage to edit. For any other videos or content let us know what you need done and we will work out payment.